~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Calling all Facebook Fans!

Quickutz wants to be your friend! And in the process you (and I!) can win a 2x2 die....OR even an Epic 6! Wahoooooo!!!! The person who has the most referrals wins an Epic 6. If you have one (or more) referral, you get a 2x2 die! How cool is that? Here's what you do: "you can have one or more of your friends add us to become eligible for this too. Have them place YOUR name (my name is Heather Desmarais-for those of you that don't know) in the "Add a Personal Message" field so that you get the credit. Any individual who has one or more friends add us will receive a free 2x2 die!!" Find out more on Quickutz' blog post.






No comments:

Post a Comment