1) Post the award to your blog.
2) Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
3) Give the award to five bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know that they have been given the Liebster award.
Here are five blogs that I feel deserve to receive the Liebster award:
1. Regan - Charmed Stamping
I 'met' Regan through Sassy Studios Designs - they have some fabulously sassy images! I think we are long lost sisters LOL Love her style and creative thinking when it comes to making cards and being crafty.
2. Elizabeth - Softpencil Studios
Elizabeth, the owner and designer of Softpencil Studios, makes adorable stamps! She started with digis, and then moved on to have rubber and clear stamps of her digis, and now has a whole line of products from stickers to rub-ons to decals. (oh, she's having a blog hop coming up soon! Watch her site for details!)
3. Kelly - Finding Time to Create
Want to check out some really cool ideas for using your Silhouette (or Cameo) cutting machine? This is THE place to look! Kelly has such fantastic ideas, and she often has tutorials so you can create your own masterpieces! Thank you Kelly for all your inspiring ideas! :-)
4. Chris - Visual Designs by Chris
More Silhouette (and other cutters) designs! Chris does a great job creating new files all the time! Plus she's got a slew of other creators at her shop, so you can find any design you're looking for!
5. Diane - My Useless Crafts and Such
Ok, so technically, Diane can't really get this award from me since she's the one who gave it to me, but she'd be the top of my list if I had received the award first! Diane and I have been friends forever! We have very similar likes/dislikes when it comes to crafting, although I'm way less OCD! (right Di?? lol) Love ya!