~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Construction b-day card

We had a surprise 50th birthday party to go to for a friend of ours who's a builder and was recently part of an Extreme Home Makeover episode shot in the next state over. The theme was Bob the Builder - and it probably helped that our friend's name really is Bob!


Tools used: Just Rite Stampers - Happy Birthday to you! insert

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that tool set is seeing alot of ink lately! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like that set...but this piece actually came from the single sheet I had made back at camp - the same one I used to make the two Father's day cards, and another b-day card.

    ReplyDelete