~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rose Get Well Card

We found out yesterday that a friend of ours recently had a stroke. We're not sure how long she will be in recovery/therapy, but I went to work right away to make her a get well card. I took this opportunity to use one of my new gsd files from Mamaw's Legacy. Mary creates some beautiful designs! Here I cut the roses out using Mary's file and then I used my Scor-Pal to make the grid. When you purchase files from Mary, she gives you them in all sorts of cutting formats, so if you use something other than the Silhouette, you can still get these beautiful files! The rose card can be found here. And now is the time to get it! Mary's 40% off sale is going on right now! Please check out her store!

Tools used: Silhouette, Scor-Pal

1 comment:

  1. What a very pretty rose and creative way to use your Scor-Pal!

    ReplyDelete