~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Bookmark for my little girl

My 5 yr old is getting into reading larger books now, so she wanted a new bookmark (her little brother sorta crinkled her other one - oops!) Her favorite colors are purple and pink - naturally! lol In any event... she wanted something with a pattern (she's all about patterns, repeats, and symmetry these days LOL), so this is what I came up with. The hardest part was trying to make a tassle from scratch - that seemed to take forever! Just ask my friend Di who was with me that night! ha ha In the end, my daughter LOVES her new bookmark, and is keeping it very safe and out of her little brother's reach. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment