~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Gram's card

My gram turned 86 today! Happy B-day Grams!

For her b-day I made her this card. Her favorite color is red and she's a great indoor gardener, so that was my inspiration for this card. I used a square Nestabilities on my Cuttlebug to cut the square frame out of the front of the card. The flower was cut on my Silhouette and I used Darcy's (Darcy's Designs) freebie flower. The file cuts two swirls, so I used one as is, and the other one I cut. With the cut one I placed part on the outside of the card and the other part on the inside of the card on the top of the flower. I also lined up the leaf on the outside to match the leaf on the inside. A little chalking around the frame, a little bling in the bottom corner, a little stamping sentiment on the inside and I'm done! I hope she likes it! :-)

(Front of card)

(Slightly opened to show how the leaf/stem line up)

(Fully opened)

Tools used: Silhouette; Cuttlebug

1 comment: