~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Welcome Baby Owen!

When I went to my friend Katie's baby shower, there were votives on the tables as favors for the guests. Each votive was wrapped in a soft cotton material and tied with a brown ribbon. I saved mine to make a card for the day that baby Owen entered this world. This is what I came up with and my friend Katie recognized right away that the ribbon and material from her shower were used. I thought it was a really nice touch - and she seemed to think so too :-)


Tools used: Cuttlebug - background embossing and to cut the circles out (including the material); JustRite stampers for the small circle

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of recycling! The card is too cute! See you tomorrow with craft stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete