~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, we had a great time in Cancun, but as they say, all good things must come to an end. Oh well... Cancun will still be there - we'll just have to find the $$ and time to go again! :-) We stayed at the incredible Dreams Resort in Cancun, Mexico. We LOVE it there! So relaxing...and the best mojitos around! That was my drink of choice for the whole time we were there. Yum! If you go, tell them I sent you...and ask Alejandro to make your mojitos 'cause he's the best!


I'll be adding some new posts soon...once I get my act together again! Hope you're enjoying your summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment