~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Austyn's 2nd B-day Card

I made this card for my husband's cousin's 2nd birthday. As you can tell, he's a big Sesame Street fan - Austyn, not Dale! LOL Anyways.... I used my Cuttlebug for most of this. I embossed the background, and then used die cuts for the rest. For the characters I used a circle scallop from Nestabilities. Both sets of eyes were cut using the smallest Nestabilities circle die. The black part of the eye were punched with a regular old (and I mean old!) hole punch. The mouths were made from cutting a punched circle in half. I free-handed Elmo's nose.

Tools used: Cuttlebug embossing folder, die cut, Nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment