~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Marty's Bookmark

While we were camping, I found out that my friend Marty wasn't using a bookmark while reading her book. Instead, she was folding over the corner of the pages! I just HAD to make her a bookmark so she could stop ruining the page corners. The problem was I was at CAMP. And although I love to stamp/craft with my friend Diane when we're camping together, I try to pack light (mostly to not upset the hubby tee hee), so with that being said, I had no ribbons or tassles. What's a girl to do? Get creative, that's what! So, I used fishing line for the tassle. My friend Jay was working on his fishing pole and had taken some line off, so I used it to make a tassle for Marty's bookmark. Now I just have to hope she's still using her bookmark instead of folding corners!



1 comment:

  1. Now that is what I call recycling!

    I had a typo in the first comment and I could not leave it that way! LOL!

    ReplyDelete