~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Flower Stencil sample

Here's a card I made using Darcy's Floral Stencil Kit.  One of the things I love about this kit is that it's so versatile!  You can mix and match and make any kind of flower you want.  Also included in the file are mats for the flowers too.  Very cool! 

In this card I used the "ink on the Q-tip technique" in my previous balloon card.  This time I didn't use the blender pen because I wanted a softer feel for the flower.  I used my Cuttlebug to cut the mat and the slider.  The 'thank you' is from Just Rite Stampers.



Tools used: Stencils, Cuttlebug, Just Rite Stampers, Silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment