~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Stencils with your Silhouette? Oh yes!

Did you think about creating stencils on your digital cutter?  Well, Darcy of Darcy's Designs did! You can check out her blog here, store here, and digital cutting site here.  Yes, she's a busy lady!  Below is the first card I made using her Birthday Stencil Kit.  I colored the balloons with a Q-tip and ink, and then I used a blender pen to blend them in a little bit more.  Tied a bow on it, framed it, and called it a day. :-)  Very fun, yet simple to do!  I can't wait to try other media on the stencils!  And more samples to come this week - keep your eyes open ;-)   



Tools used: Silhouette (to cut the stencils); Cuttlebug w/ Nestabilities to cut the frame;

No comments:

Post a Comment