~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Friday, September 11, 2009

My OSW

While at camp (like I said, it was an extended trip) I also made some OSW cards. (If you don't know what OSW stands for, it's for One Sheet Wonder.) We made OSW cards in a workshop I did a couple of years ago and I really liked the concept, even though the class took a loooong time to complete. It's just hard when you've got a lot of people sharing the same things... a bit of waiting ensues...but I digress... in any event, every once in awhile I like to create my own OSW cards. I did more than what is shown in the group shot, but they were duplicates, so I didn't include them. I am putting together a template, so if you're interested in it just let me know and you can create your own OSW!

Here are the ones I came up with:

Hard to see in this picture (above) but the flowered paper is crimped.

You can't really tell in the above picture, but the flower/scallop is raised with a popdot.

1 comment: