~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm back! (I think!)

Ok, so I wasn't able to fix the problem with my software, but I think I've found something else that will work. Please keep your fingers crossed that I have no more troubles! I'm posting a couple of pics of recent cards just to see how this works. I might be needing some trial and error time to figure out my new program, but hopefully it'll go well sooner than later! LOL I digress... In any event, I made these two cards with some new corner punches I recently got. I think they make really pretty borders, but getting the inside piece to fit to size can be challenging. Guess I'll just have to practice, practice, practice! LOL


1 comment:

  1. Cute corners! Glad to see that you are back in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete