~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Friday, August 7, 2009

La-La Land Crafts Grand Opening...and BLOG CANDY

There's a new store getting ready for their grand opening! The date is August 12, the place is Sunnyvale, CA. Don't worry - if you don't live in the great state of CA (I, myself, reside way over here in MA) their online store is opening the same night....at 11pm. If you're interested in joining the grand event, click here for more details.

And of course there's blog candy up for grabs! Irina is giving away 3 stamps from her new store! How cool is that?! Along with the stamps (your choice - you'll have to check out her store when it opens) you'll get all this too:

- Stampin' Up Really Rust cardstock
- Hero Arts Flower Outline background stamp
- Nestabilites Labels Two set
- QuicKutz Plants Embossing Folder (works with Cuttlebug)
- Bazzill Bitty Blossoms

and four stamps from the Lazy Days of Summer Magnolia collection

- Tilda (was only available with the Club purchase)
- Strawberry
- two Beach Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment