~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

UPDATE to my video book review below

UPDATE!!!! 
Based on my review, well, more specifically the suggestion in my review, Liat added a chart listing which bind-offs are recommended for certain cast-ons. How awesome is that?! It's just another reason why Liat is such a great teacher for knitters like you and me. Not only is she clear and concise in her teaching and really does a lot of research to give us the best tips and tricks, she also really does consider what her customers and fans have to say. You can't say that about many other people out there! I love that Liat makes herself accessible to us. Thank you Liat for all that you do, especially for beginner knitters like me!!

So what are you waiting for?! Go check out her latest book...you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment