~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Share the Memories ~ Freebie

Hi All,

Sorry, it's been a little while since I posted a freebie, but this week's a cool one that could be used for so many different things! And with Christmas coming up I think this could get a lot of use :-)  Remember, these links only last for so long, so grab them while you can!





Please remember...You will now access the freebies through the store, instead of as a direct download. This means that if you ever buy a new computer, your computer crashes, or you accidentally delete a file, you will be able to access it in your My Downloads section of your MyMemories account. Please know that you will now have to have a (free!) MyMemories account to access the downloads. Enjoy!!!

Click below for a tutorial on how to make these adorable little boxes! 
http://www.mymemories.com/craftables/takeout

As always, if you're thinking about getting their fantastic software program, use my code on my sidebar.... shhhhh....you 'may' want to hold off for a little while.....but I can't say why just yet ;-)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, it's nice to see you back posting again. I love the papers used on these boxes. Thank you so much for the link. There are lots of nice things to check out over there, xxx- Debbie

    ReplyDelete