~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ridiculous Blog Hop!

Have you done My Memories blog hop yet? Well, what are you waiting for! It's ridiculous the amount of freebies (30+ !!!) they have in store for you.  Seriously ... if you do digital scrapbooking, with or without their fabulous software, you need to do this blog hop (or blog train, as they call it, but really it's the same thing lol)  Remember, all of their kits come in two formats - one to use with their program, and one general, so go hop and getcha come goodies!  

Enjoy!

And after you're done hopping, and trying out their software program, come back here and grab my code to save you some $$ off getting your very own software!  You know you want to...  :-)  Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, thanks for invitation to the blog hop. xxx- Debbie

    ReplyDelete