~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Kindergarten Project

For my daughter's kindergarten class we were given a sheet of cardstock and we had to make a scrapbook page to put in a class book.  For this page I used Darcy's Kindergarten collection ABC Frame file and her Kindergarten Apple Worm title.  I had edited both to make it work for my scrapbook page but that's one of the things I love about her files - so easy to work with!  (I don't remember where I got the 'we are family' file, so if it's your's or you know who's it is, please let me know and I will give you credit.)



Tools used: Silhouette

4 comments:

  1. Great pages H! So did that get your ready to work on yours? I thought I'd ask since I know Dale did! LOL! Jay is nagging me to get scrapping so we'll have to do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - no, it didn't. I actually did the page back in the fall but forgot about it 'til today. Don't know what made me think of it but I figured I should post it anyways lol. We definitely need to get together....but I don't care what we do - just need to do it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming and beautiful Kayla and Heather.
    Thanks for following my blog.

    ReplyDelete