~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Color Challenge

Here's a card I made for a color challenge at Softpencil on Paper Craft Planet.  The color challenge (if you can't already guess lol) was to use primary colors red, blue and yellow.  I just love these little girl images! Too cute!  You can't really see in the picture, but I put glitter on her bows.  For the background I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the dots and then I used my new SU corner punch for the corners.  The glitter flowers are leftovers from a craft we did for my daughter's 5th b-day last year.



Tools used: Cuttlebug, digi stamps, corner punch, Prismacolor pencils

3 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo cute Heather!!!
    Thank you to play along with us on our challenge and congrats on being the winner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors!!!!
    Adorable! How long have you been designing cards? I just started a couple weeks ago!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tootsie! Welcome to my blog! Thank you for checking it out :-) I've been creating cards for a couple of years now, but I've just recently started to use digi stamps. I'm having a great time coloring images! It seems to add so much to a card to have a cute digi colored in...especially when you get great digis like Elizabeth creates at Softpencil :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete