For the monkeys I used a clipart that I had. I colored it in PSE and copied it so that I could import into Word. From there I made two small monkeys and one larger one. I printed and cut them out. I used some twine for the vines and punched out some leaves using the same paper as the letters/wording. I used tacky tape to adhere all the background pieces and then glued the monkeys and leaves and letters down. I let it all dry for a day and then I covered all the paper with a triple tacky sealant. It goes on really thick but makes a nice seal over everything. My sister-in-law was very happy with it and said it matches the room perfectly. Yay for me! :-) I hope you like it too!
Tools used: Silhouette, leaf punch