~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dad's b-day card

Here's the card I made for my dad's birthday.  I find it difficult to make masculine cards, but luckily my dad isn't much of a card person anyways, so I could be more simple and he'd be just as happy lol.  So, this is what I came up with:


Again, my black cards don't come out that good when photographed (guess I gotta work on that! lol) but the background is embossed with the diamond plate for my Cuttlebug.  The stamps are from SU (totally tool) and JRS.  I also used the silver sticky paper I have as a mat for the tools. 

Tools used: Cuttlebug for embossing, SU Totally Tool stamp set; JustRite Stampers stamps, circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment