~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Friday, February 26, 2010

Hubby's b-day card

I find it challenging to make 'men' cards, but I think this one came out okay.  I used the diamond plate embossing folder for the background and some 'screw' brads in the corners.  The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers.  The silver stuff is like sticky paper that I came across.  I cut a strip to use down the center of the card.  I also covered a punched circle in it to mat the sentiment.  The second picture was taken to show that I used a pop-dot for the circles to give the card a little more dimension. 


Tools used: JustRite Stampers, Cuttlebug, Embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment