~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Tea Party Card

My daughter's friend was having a princess tea party for her 5th birthday party, so naturally I had to use my Silhouette to make a card! I welded her name together with a crown and then inserted it into the middle of the circle before cutting with my Silhouette. Then I took the cutout name and used that for the envelope. She loved it! (Please try to ignore the yellow background - I wasn't in my usual spot when I took the photo - yellow is not very flattering for this picture. Oh well!)


Tools used: Silhouette

1 comment:

  1. Great job Heather! I'm glad to see that you are playing with your new toy!!!!

    ReplyDelete