~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I created this while at camp with my friend Diane (check out her blog here) - when we camp together we bring our crafting stuff for nap time! Gotta love it! I really wanted to play with my new stamp set from SU...and those awesome brads that I recently got! (Of course I got the brads solely because I knew I had the tools stamp set!) Anyway... I basically made a background sheet by stamping the various tools all over white cardstock. Then I adhered with the 'screw' brads and added the layers. I really love these brads! Not sure if the dads will appreciate them as much as I do, but that's okay - I had fun with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment