~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Cooper's 1st b-day card

This is a card I made for my husband's Godchild who had his first birthday last month.  It was the first pop-up card I've made with a file I purchased from the Silhouette online store.  The pop-ups are so fun!  This train was designed by Rivka (check out her blog here).  She's a Silhouette designer and has some fantastic designs! I can't wait to use more!  I have purchased some more of her pop-up files and when I create cards with them I'll post here.  Until then... you can enjoy this one :-)  (The signatures on the card are from my 3 and 5 yr olds.)



Tools used: Silhouette

1 comment: