~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Share the Memories ~ Freebie

Doorknob hanger - how fun!  This week's freebie is a doorknob hanger, and because it's for MyMemories software, it's totally customizable!  (Of course there's the general format too, so don't worry if you don't have the software...but the program is pretty cool!  Use my code on the sidebar for a discount if you decide to purchase MyMemories.)








Using MyMemories Software to Customize your Doorknob Hanger
  1. Download template file and install it into your software
  2. Using MyMemories Suite, choose Create Album From Designer Template and find your project
  3. Now you can add pictures, print and enjoy the provided template, or customize it with your own papers and embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment