~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Book Review ~ His First Kill: A Short Story

I usually don't read short stories....because...well...I think they are too short! LOL But this one was filled with twists and turns and unexpected things. I loved it! It was a quick read (as I guess is the point of short stories lol) but it was enjoyable all the way through. Thank you John Brinling! It was a fun, unexpected read!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather! glad you´ve enjoyed your book! :)

    I´m still without Internet connection and without TV cable, I think it´s a good time for reading! and I have some short stories in English to read! ;)

    ReplyDelete