~ Welcome ~

Welcome to my blog! Here I'll be occasionally showcasing some of my work and letting you know when & where I'll be at craft fairs. I hope to see you there!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Ebates - earn $$ back when you shop...Really!

Ever hear of ebates.com? Ever do some online shopping?  Combined, these will give you money back.  That's right! You heard me...$$$ back to you!  I didn't sign up for the longest time because I thought it was one of those scams, but then I found someone who did it and they loved it so I signed up.  It's free, of course (I wouldn't be telling you about it if it weren't, 'cause that's how I roll lol) and I've made about 20 bucks so far.  I know, it's not going to make me rich, but $20 in my pocket is better than in someone else's!  In any event...using it is really easy.  Sign up and then when you're ready to shop, go to ebates.com first....if you click to your final destination through ebates, you get credit and make a percentage of your order.  That's all there is to it!  Once a quarter I get a check mailed to me.  Ka-ching!

Soooo.... if you're ready to start making some $ back on your online purchases, click the link below:

http://www.ebates.com/

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment